Grow Your Own Jalapeños and Super Hot Peppers in Containers
Learn to Grow Jalapeños and the World’s Hottest Peppers, Such as the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, in Your Own Home!
To all hot pepper enthusiasts:
Have you ever wanted to grow Jalapeños and some of the hottest peppers in the world, such as the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Chili) or Chocolate Habanero, in containers?
You can do this even if you are brand new to pepper growing!
Hot pepper gardening is quickly becoming a favorite hobby amongst gardeners and people who want to grow their own food. Jalapeños and other hot peppers can be more difficult to grow than the milder types like bells. A lot of times chili seeds won’t sprout, or young plants can die even before they have a chance to produce. Many gardening books and websites do not address the specific requirements that hot chillies have. Not knowing what to do can drive you crazy…
Unless you have the right information.
After years of pepper gardening, I’ve kept notes along my chile journey from the very beginning. Now you can benefit from this clear, step-by-step guide that explains absolutely everything about growing peppers in containers so you end up with a lot of chillies right away!
When you raise your own chillies in containers you:
- Don’t need lots of yard space
- Don’t need to spend lots of money
- Can grow all of the peppers not available in grocery stores (including the rare and novelty varieties!)
- Can grow organically so you and your family eat healthier food
- Have an unlimited supply of chillies all year long
- Earn major bragging rights when you tell people you grow your own hot peppers!
Once you understand how to grow hot chillies, you will be on your way to growing pounds of homegrown peppers in just a few months. You never have to buy chillies at the store again and you can use your peppers to:
- Make your own salsas, hot sauces, marinades and chili powders
- Create your own homemade chili products to give as gifts to family and friends
- Experiment with unusual concoctions such as candied peppers and chili-infused drinks
In just a few months, you’ll enjoy the sight of bright, vibrant chili peppers growing on your plants, and you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you grew these chillies yourself.
Problems You’ll Solve
With this e-book you’ll understand how to:
- Plant your pepper seeds and migrate your chile plants outside
- Avoid the dreaded “damping off” problem
- Address the needs that container-grown peppers have
- Diagnose and correct problems with leaves
- Get rid of insects
- Combat bacteria and fungus
- Be aware of factors that affect chili plants and correct problems before they get out of control
- Winterize your pepper plants so that they grow for more than one season
you’ll get all the essential information you need as a beginning chile gardener.
About this E-Book
This e-book is broken up into three separate sections: Raising Hot Peppers, Chile Plant Hospital and The Hot Pepper Report. Each section assumes you are an absolute beginner so you get ALL of the information you need in one comprehensive document.
Raising Hot Peppers chapters include:
- Necessary Growing Supplies
- Preparing to Plant Your Pepper Seeds
- Bottom-Watering Technique
- Transferring to Larger Pots (Potting Up)
- Knowing when Plants are Ready for the Outdoors
Chile Plant Hospital chapters include:
- Insect Problems
- Plant Deficiencies and Diseases
- Slow Growth
- pH Issues in Soil
… and The Hot Pepper Report includes detailed descriptions and heat levels for the most popular Jalapeño and super hot varieties so you can choose what you want to grow.
With 46 pages jam packed with critical information, you finally have the document that walks you through each phase of pepper growing so you raise your chillies in containers like an expert.
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase your copy of the Grow Your Own Jalapeños and Super Hot Peppers in Containers. Start growing your own spicy hot chillies today!
Instant Access – 24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week – 365 Days a Year
This e-book is provided in Adobe’s PDF format. Transaction is processed through a secure PayPal page. Download link to your purchase is available immediately after payment is received.
To get started, click the “Add to Cart” button above, or click this link to continue.
Happy pepper growing!